Genres we currently buy include:
- Rock, (AC/DC, Steely Dan, ZZ Top, etc.)
- R&B, (Sam Cooke, Erykah Badu, Stevie Wonder, etc.)
- Funk, (George Clinton, James Brown etc.)
- Punk, (Ramones, Sex Pistols, etc.)
- Metal, (Megadeth, Slayer, etc.)
- Country, (Willie, Waylon, Yoakam, etc.)
- Jazz, (Davis, Coltrane, etc.)
Items brought in must include the covers, and discs in good condition.
We are not buying:
- DVDs/blu-ray, vhs, movies.
- classical, (Bach, Beethoven etc.)
- showtunes, broadway musicals
- Sacred country (white gospel)
- soft rock, (Christopher Cross, etc.)
- easy listening, (Mancini, Percy Faith, etc.)
- big band (Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Tommy Dorsey, etc.)
- old children’s records
- Christmas records, (we do buy them seasonally, in late fall until Christmas.)
- 45 or 78 rpms.
- Worn records and scratched cd’s
- We do accept donations. We either recycle them or donate to local artists, like Lori Love in Charlotte.
Contact us for more information:(980)237-2896
REPO VINYL RECORDS GRADING POLICY
VERY GOOD+ (VG+)
REPO GRADES VG+ AS A RECORD THAT HAS NO DEEP SCRATCHES, SHOULD PLAY WITHOUT SURFACE NOISE, WITH COVER IN EXCELLENT SHAPE, (LYRICS SLEEVES, POSTERS, PHOTOS). EVERY USED RECORD THAT COMES THROUGH REPO GETS A DEEP VINYL CLEANING, NEW INNER SLEEVES (OIS INCLUDED IF AVAILABLE), VISUAL AND PLAY GRADED. STORED IN HEAVYWEIGHT 4 MIL. POLY BAGS.
Very Good (VG)
REPO GRADES VG AS A RECORD THAT HAS SLIGHT SURFACE MARKS, THAT ARE NON CYCLICAL OR INAUDIBLE, COVERS MIGHT HAVE SLIGHT RINGWEAR, BUT SEAMS WILL BE INTACT.
Good (G), Good Plus (G+)
RECORDS IN GOOD CONDITION CAN BE PLAYED THROUGH WITHOUT SKIPPING, COULD HAVE SOME NOTICEABLE SURFACE NOISE. A COVER WILL HAVE SEAM SPLITS AND RINGWEAR. Records in this condition generally end up in our dollar bins.
Poor (P), Fair (F)
RECORDS IN THIS CONDITION WILL BE DONATED TO A GOOD CAUSE.
CONTACT US AT:
3325 Commonwealth Avenue,
Charlotte, NC 28205.
(Due to the many factors that affect our buying procedures, we cannot give estimates on what we can buy without having the records in front of us.)